LEDs or light emitting diodes, are changing the way you light up your home and landscape. Here are some of the many advantages of professional grade LED landscape lighting:
- LEDs generate a high level of brightness using less power than incandescent bulbs.
- LEDs last up to 100,000 hours, 100 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Using LEDs can dramatically reduce maintenance and replacement costs.
- Switching from halogen to LED produces at least a 75% reduction in energy consumption.
- LEDs are reliable, safe and durable, solid state devices with no moving parts.
- LEDs do not contain glass, filaments, UV light, or mercury.
- Longer life makes LED light bulbs less likely to create environmental waste.
- Easy to convert existing systems without undergoing a landscape lighting redesign.
[table id=1 /]
Contact Harold at Custom Lighting of America for more information on the amazing line of Dauer LED landscape lighting products.